Planning a Giving Strategy
Planned Giving is a strategy to maximize your philanthropic goals. Through careful planning and the use of alternative ways of giving, you can:
- turn appreciated assets into a secure income stream,
- enjoy significant tax savings,
- provide for loved ones,
- make a larger gift to Maine Medical Center than you ever thought possible.
The following links offer some ideas on how you can make a planned gift to Maine Medical Center, as well as how others have utilized these concepts to leave a legacy of better healthcare for our community:
- Make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- Give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- Get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- Donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
- Read legacy stories - planned gifts in action.
Or, of course, you can speak with our Planned Giving specialist, John Curran, directly. John has helped many generous people, like you, to make a significant philanthropic impact over his decade-plus tenure at Maine Medical Center.
Where to begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets